If you’re a dentist with a private practice, one surefire way to get more clients through your door is to become a social dental “tycoon,” for your local area. Sneak a peek into your waiting room and you will see many activities on their smartphone, and laptops.
What are they doing? More than likely they are interacting with friends on social media sites like Google+, Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter. Some may even be searching for places to shop or a place to eat after their appointment.
That’s the key. Your clients are searching for something or someone; and more times than not they found you’re business through local search or recommendation in their social circles. Why not take advantage of the eight hundred pound gorilla of the internet and promote your local private dental practice using Google+ Business page?
In just a moment you will discover 10 reasons why Dentist with private practices needs a Google+ Business Page.
Top 10 reasons why private practice dentist needs a Google+ Business Page
1. Powerful local free advertising: When dentists think about advertising, you see billboards on the side of the road, a one-page yellow book ad, or a 1/3 page ad in your local newspaper. You also envision your wallet drain of profits. Not so if you use Google+ business page, welcome to the 21st century. Using a Google+ business page is like using all those old ad mediums rolled into one spot. Powerful advertising and branding medium like no other.
2. Local Searchers: The yellow page book is not the first place potential clients look to find a local dentist. Today, your potential clients are turning to their smartphones and searching for a city dentist using Google search. Google wants relevant content and produces pages to searchers that meet or exceed their search criteria. The first place they look is on their own network such as Google+ business pages.
3. Clients and your dental practice ratings: The great thing about Google+ pages, real clients can leave feedback on how well your dentistry has treated them in the way of ratings and reviews. These ratings will affect your local SEO value and will show up in Google’s search. Treat your clients right and you can be sure to dominate your city as the go to private practice dentistry.
4. SEO and your private dental practice: The great benefit of having a Google+ business page is the fact your posts will be indexed, not only on Google+ but on Google’s search engine. It is important to stay active and post daily.
5. Brand Your business: Google+ Business pages make it easy to brand your business. You can add your logo and photo of yourself, and partners, along with your USP right on the header of your page and you have all the ingredients for a winning situation on a major social and advertising platform.
6. Interact with clients: Google makes it easy to interact with your clients. If your client is on the Google+ platform you can add them to your client circle and if they circle you back you can keep them informed on any promotions and specials you run from your dental practice.
7. Promote a special offer: You can promote special offers to your clients and potential clients right from your Google+ account or business page. Let’s say you just want to drum up a little business. You have hundreds of clients and potential from your local area, all you have to do is write a post informing your client circle that your dental practice is having a special. Add the same message to your Business page and a short call to action.
8. Stay informed with collections: You can also use communities to collaborate with colleagues across the globe. All you have to do is click the “home” button on your dashboard, scroll down to communities and search for Dental practitioners or any keyword you like to unforgettable hundreds of groups within your field.
9. Garner trust: Google+ Business pages allow you to garner trust inside and out of your community. If you want a thriving dentist private practice, posting daily, commenting on other businesses pages in your local area, and helping others where you can without the thought of receiving a reward will not only help your business but you will garner trust with the Google+ pages community.
10. All the marketing tools in one place: Businesses including private dental practitioner such as yourself, can benefit greatly from the expensive, not to mention the exhausting overload of marketing of your dental practice.
Google+ Business pages, will be your new listing page because it integrates with the local search which replaces the yellow pages. Your profile page acts like your billboard with your business logo and unique selling proposition. People in your local area will see this every time you post. Not to mention your business page on Google+, can save you time and a lot of money by being able to set up events and advertise specials without the expensive price of newspaper advertising.
What are you waiting for? It’s time to get moving with Google+ pages and become the authority in your local area, doing what you want to do as a private practice dentist.